الفيزياء والحياة

Funny story 112011_md_12947369651
الفيزياء والحياة

Funny story 112011_md_12947369651
الفيزياء والحياة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةFunny story I_icon_mini_portalأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
       تفضل

Funny story

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
عبير حسنين سيد

عدد المساهمات : 32
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/05/2012

Funny story Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Funny story   Funny story I_icon_minitime2012-08-21, 04:45

Funny story
I’m crazy about sport but swimming it’s not my cup of tea sometimes I fill down in the dumps when I don’t play sport or go to the gym.
My sister Dina always drops by my house and takes me to the gym or to hang around the house, sometime we hang out at the mall.
Dina always butts in my business she drives me crazy, she should going into psychology.
Dina keeps telling me: Abeer your are very sociable and can deal with all kind of People, I’m green with the envy. But she doesn’t know how much I’m gung ho about my college because social work and social development is just head and shoulders above any anther Science in the world.
For that I’m very understanding, listing and social it’s my education field and my love also. For that I’m always hit the nail on the head.
But she doesn't like that she
on thin ice with me now, she all time shaking on the ice with me but I should pay a compliment to her as she's on the right way all the time about People characteristics but I can’t deny she’s shaking in her shoes when she's keep talking for hours about changing her career and I usually get angry and shouting: shut up.
But after awhile when she is quiet, I told her: it was a good explaining, way to go.
But it’s beside the point , I hope she doesn’t blow the aim of the conversation and begins to buckle down .I know that she has her heart set on being a journalist .But she can’t stand giving up taking about that she must hit the books , and doesn't cut class , get real .
She spent four years studying low and finally she realized it was a lost cause and she felt not give a hoot
And she didn’t realize also her talent in talking, explaining and reporting subjects.
I can’t deny she sometimes over one’s head. She’s better stop slacking off and don’t stand a chance.
I hope she doesn't change her mind because it’s not easier said than done
On the other hand if she keep talking during her working hours on phone she’ll get canned, given the ex , get sacked .
Then she should hang in there if worse comes to worst she should keep her chin up she’ll know take it as a last resort because then she’ll live from hand to mouth.
But she have to look on the bright side and if she can’t make end meet. She’ll need to start spending less because she’ll be out of work for while.
Dina’s my right-hand man she like my daughter I loved her from the moment I set eyes on her when she was born. Sometimes she really stabs me in the back and I think big and asked myself what’s the matter. Finally I realize that just happened when she is stressed out about something. So I usually tell her off.
Yesterday I wasn’t happy I told Dina I hope to travel to Canada this summer she laughed and said: sure, when pigs fly .I was just about killing her after all l made up my mind quickly and really save the day.
For many years I put up with her and finally I realize there’s no point in warring about things I can’t change.
I always losses my temper when she start talking on her mobile during dinner, she paid top dollar for her bill and she keep asking me to give her money we spent hours talking over the details of her money plan .I know she’s sharp as attack but the company she's working for was in trouble and maybe it’ll closed it’ll be a real flop she might go belly up and I think then maybe they will give her the ex .
Then she had to go back to the drawing board its giving me the creeps let’s face it its dead-end job
And the cost for its transportations cost an arm and a leg.
But she better to break the news to her father now.
The good news is at least there is at least 3000 LE in her credit card. She can live with that for while. She was just about to spend them to buy a new mobile, thanks God.

Abeer. Hassanin
6/2/2012

Funny story 2
After awhile Dina decides to cheer me up so she bought amazing apresent for me I must to give her credit for her kind I always give credit where credit is due. Then I decided to go into business and begin my Owen business. I want to open a nursery.
When I told Dina about that she said: good thinking, good for you, you a wise guy but they're a dime a dozen.
I asked her to to run the business at first she told me I have a heart of gold but after awhile she said : I have mixed feeling , I don't have a clue about this kind of business . I told her I will give you crash course. She said: fat chance, you want to works like a dog. She was not a happy camper and needless to say she was in a bad mood she has felt on edge. But I can't deny she tray to give me a run for money but she was by far from that. So I made a cup of coffee and some cookies for her were just what the doctor ordered and I said: help yourself she pigged out on them. She said: it's out of this world. But dina beat around the bush for an hour, finally she told me she needed some money and she will pay me back. But I told her: oh well, that's the breaks! That sound like a pipe dream, I'm didn't made of money, I going through hard times, you shelled out 2.000 LE for your mobile bill. Then she give me the cold shoulder .The next day I bright early didn't sleep a wink I was in good spirits so I decided to give it a shot, make a bundle , made a splash and took hurgada by storm , I was so full of myself.
Finally I getting down to business, I had five years of nursery field experience under my belt.
So I went to Dina again.
Dina is such a brown-noser. But I still don't think she's going to get a promotion from me to get some money she always count on me. For that I asked her not kidding around me but she never gives me the time of day.
She said: stop trying to talk me into your business.
So I said : I'll help you with your money plan if you help me in my business , you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours
She said: goody-goody, it's a deal.
I can make this deal 10% less.
Then I said that's out of the question, it's worth our while, we'll pay you 15% less, take it or leave it.
He said: ok. Then I said: now you're talking.
I made up my mind and said to Dina:
I think you bitten off more than you can chew, thank you very much.
She said: for heaven's sake, we'd better get going into business now and I'd be happy to help out in this business things are looking up now.
But suddenly Dina put her hand in her purse and shouting: my wallet, my wallet.
She run around the house looking for her wallet like a chicken with its head cut off run like crazy.
I'm trying to quite her but it was like pulling teeth.
Finally she stops and began to be quiet then I told her: never mind, I'll be happy to pitch in and give you some money because you are my destiny.
Abeer. Hassanin
10/2/2012

[left]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Funny story
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الفيزياء والحياة :: الكون والحياة-
انتقل الى: